^_^ EveryDay Happy ^_^

Friday, May 23, 2008

ReHiz~~~~

Hi, I'm back. It has been one year since my blog has been left to rot. Haha!!

In a New Year, with a New Life.....
Life has never been the same since 22 Jan 08, a new life is growing inside me. I did not notice a change until one and a half months later, haha.. Slow right??

I have been feeling very tired, cold and unwell in Feb thinking that it is due to workload and stress in work. On the 14 Mar 08, I decided to take a day off from work to rest as I could not take it anymore.

A week ago, I have a feeling that my body is not functioning as before and I have missed my period. Thus, on the day off I decided to take a pregnancy test and to my surprise it was positive. I was stunned for a few second as I do not know if I should be happy or worried. I am worried that I have never been wanting a baby as I could not stand kids screaming and crying. On the other hand, I am happy because babies are cute.

I immediately show hubby the test kit, he surprised me by asking me what is this? I explained to him and he was astonished. I could feel that he is very happy as I know he has always wanted a kid of his own even though he keep saying that no matter whether we have or don't is fine for him.

After knowing that I am pregnant, he is so excited and become very caring . He helped me with most of the house chorus like cleaning the floor, bathing the dog, refilling the kettle, washing the dishes, hanging the clothes, etc. I did not expect anything like that to happen before and I am so glad and appreciate that he has taken the initiative to do all the things. I, on the other hand has became a piggy, no matter how long I sleep, it will never be enough.

On Saturday morning, I went to see a doctor in order to get some folic acid and was given a MC on the coming Monday. The doctor also advised me to see a gynae as soon as possible.

On Monday (17 Mar 08), I went to one of the clinic in Tanglin Shopping Centre to see a gynae. The gynea showed me the un-formed baby (just a dot) and we are able to hear the heart beat of the foetus. We were so excited. A screen shot has been taken and given to us as for keeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter