^_^ EveryDay Happy ^_^

Friday, May 10, 2013

My Fifth Visit on 12 May 08

We always look forward on every visit to the gynea. We wonder what would our baby do this round and to see how he / she is growing.


Every visit, I have to go through the routine tests. The result shows normal except my weight. I had only gained 0.3kg this month and I was weighing 51.9kg. My doctor seem abit worried on my weight, he checked to see if I had been eating well and I told him I did. After screening, he had no worries as he knew that my baby is growing perfectly well and is very active.


As I am 15 weeks now and I am quite curious to know the gender of my baby. During Screening, I asked my doctor whether he would be able to tell the gender of the baby. He said should be able to see provided the baby cooperates by opening the legs. He tried to see but it is quite hard to determine as the baby crossed the legs. He tried different angle till the baby got too shy and swim facing downwards (picture 2). Haha!! No choice, we would have to wait for the next round for our chance.

Picture 1: Facing up




Picture 2: Facing Down - SHY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter