My Seventh Visit - 23 Weeks
I have my seventh visit on the 9 Jul 08, as usual; I left office at 5pm. Today, I took a different route to the hospital, instead of taking bus 57 from PSA building; I took a bus to HarbourFront MRT station and took a train to Little India station. As I am not familiar to which exit I should leave, I went to the wrong one. When I am out of the MRT station, the place look so strange to me, I asked a lady how to get to KK hospital; she pointed the direction and told me to be extremely careful as she knew I am pregnant. She is such a nice person. :)
After 5 minutes walk, I still did not see the hospital. I thought to myself, am I lost. I did not stop walking as I have a feeling that the hospital is just round the corner. True enough, I reached the hospital in less than 15 minutes.
I have my routine tests before seated outside the gynea's room to wait for hubby and my turn to see the doctor. My blood pressure and urine test are normal but I have gained 3kg in one month, currently weighing 57.7kg. Wow!!
When in the gynea's room, the gynea first question to me is how everything is and he continued you have been eating alot. Is your appetite getting better? I told him yes I ate more than usual and I asked him, is the baby growing or am I growing myself, he said that this is what he is going to find out too. Hehe!!
During Screening, he examined my baby and told me that my baby is weighing 800gm currently and she is perfectly growing well. He added she would be around 3kg when she is born. My baby is a shy gal, she knew today we are coming to see her, she swim facing downwards but she is very active as we keep seeing her moving. The doctor asked if I could feel her moving, I told him occasionally.
After 5 minutes walk, I still did not see the hospital. I thought to myself, am I lost. I did not stop walking as I have a feeling that the hospital is just round the corner. True enough, I reached the hospital in less than 15 minutes.
I have my routine tests before seated outside the gynea's room to wait for hubby and my turn to see the doctor. My blood pressure and urine test are normal but I have gained 3kg in one month, currently weighing 57.7kg. Wow!!
When in the gynea's room, the gynea first question to me is how everything is and he continued you have been eating alot. Is your appetite getting better? I told him yes I ate more than usual and I asked him, is the baby growing or am I growing myself, he said that this is what he is going to find out too. Hehe!!
During Screening, he examined my baby and told me that my baby is weighing 800gm currently and she is perfectly growing well. He added she would be around 3kg when she is born. My baby is a shy gal, she knew today we are coming to see her, she swim facing downwards but she is very active as we keep seeing her moving. The doctor asked if I could feel her moving, I told him occasionally.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home