^_^ EveryDay Happy ^_^

Friday, May 10, 2013

My Eighth Visit - 27 Weeks

On 6 Aug 08 this is my eighth visit to the gynea. In today's visit, I have a gynea visit and two blood tests. My appointment with the gynea is at 9.30am while the two blood tests are 9am and 11 am. I ought to fast over night for the blood test. The night before when the clock strike twelve, I have to stop eating and drinking, this really make my life very tough. I could not stand without any water.

During the first blood test at 9am, I was given a cup of glucose to drink. The glucose drink is for my second blood test to check if my body can dispense away the glucose that I have taken. The glucose drink is very sweet. Yuck!! No food and drinks are allowed until I finished my second blood test. I was so weak and hungry at that time.

At 9.30am, I visited my gynea for the regular check up. I complaint to him that I am having stomachache and diarrhoea for the past few weeks, he looks worried, he told me to go for a cervix examination immediately. This is a precaution checking in case of any premature labor. Hubby and I do as he said. Results came out; the cervix gap is 3.1cm which is normal. A relief look is shown on my gynea. After the result, I have my Ultra sound screening, gynea told me that the placenta is in place, my baby is growing well and she is weighing 1.18kg. I am delighted that my baby is safely growing inside my womb. After the examination, my gynea told me to rest at home for 3 days, he told me not to stress too much and rest more.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter