^_^ EveryDay Happy ^_^

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Eleventh Visit - 13 Oct 08 - 37 Weeks

Wah~~ I am 37 weeks now, could not believe it.


Time really flies fast, soon my gal would be out to this world, can you believe it?




As usual upon reaching KK hospital for the check up, I have to go through my routine tests first before seeing the doctor. I did not gain much weight today and am weighing 61.9 kg. Dr Wee asked me if I am dieting and if I am eating well or not, he then looked at my hubby for the answer. We told him that I am eating as per normal even though I feeling nausea and breathless. He told me I am very skinny, as long as I am eating fine and not dieting then it would fine.




During Ultra screening, my gynea checked on
  1. My baby to scan her heart, liver, etc to see if they are growing well. He measured my baby's weight and said she is now weighing 2.65Kg.

  2. My placenta to see if it is in place, he was able to see that there is still alot of fluid for the baby to move around.

  3. The umbilical cord to make sure that it does not go round the baby's neck.

To our relieve, everything is growing fine. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter