My Twelveth 20 Oct 08 - 38 Weeks
As usual, after working we went for our regular check up, today I have to reach there 30 mins earlier for my CTG testing. At first I do not know what the test is all about, when i got there the nurse explained the machine measures the baby's heartbeat and my contraction. I have to lie down motionless for half an hour for the test. I did my routine test first before proceeding for my CTG testing.
After the test, I waited for my turn outside the gynes's room. 15 mins later, my name was called. I went into the room and my gynea told me that from the test everything is normal. During ultra screening, my gynea spotted some white particles on my placenta, this is due to aging placenta. The baby might not be getting all the nutrients, the calcium from my body did not reach the baby and fall out causing the white spot on the placenta. He told me that if the condition did not improve, I would need to admit earlier to induce. He told us to prepare ourselves and arranged another appointment on Friday.
He took the snap shot of my baby's picture and said he need it for reference. Today's check my baby weighs 3 kg while my weight increased to 62.8kg.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home