Admission to the hosiptal on 25 Oct 08
At 1am on 25 Oct 08, I admitted to the delivery suite. I was very anxious when I entered the deliver room and do not know what to do. I lie on the bed and have my CTG test, everything is normal. At 2am, Dr Wee came into the delivery to check on me. He notice that I am still not in labour, thus decided to induce as per scheduled.
Labour does not start till late afternoon. The contraction started on and off, I could not eat, sleep or do anything. I have a quick bath, by 6pm in the evening, I was push to the delivery room. Initially, it is for another roundof induction, when I was in the delivery room, the nurse told me I am 6 cm dilation which means I am going to deliver anytime. I did not have any epidural taken as per planned.
We waited anxiously, the nurse told me, I might have to wait till mid night before my delivery. Who knows, in an hour time, I am fully dilated and ready for delivery. Dr Wee was informed and he arrived shortly. In a midst of time, my baby is delivered successfully at 19:25. FINALLY!!
FAST and; CLEAN!! HAHAHA!!
Motherhood started!! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home