Wrote this on FRIDAY, MAY 24, 2013 but never post, copy and paste to post it! :)
3 essential skills on Dynamic Listening
Reading - nonverbal signs
Nose touch
Making decision
The mouth guard
If person is speaking he is probably telling a lie.
If he is listening he feels you are lying.
The neck scratch
Scratches about 5 times - signal of doubt or uncertainty - "I am not sure I agree".
Evaluating critically.
Building rapport with non-verbal
Nose touch
Making decision
The mouth guard
If person is speaking he is probably telling a lie.
If he is listening he feels you are lying.
The neck scratch
Scratches about 5 times - signal of doubt or uncertainty - "I am not sure I agree".
Evaluating critically.
Building rapport with non-verbal
Smiling, eye contact, tilting, nodding & sitting forward
Probing - questioning
Probing - questioning
Using marking out technique
Identifying 1 or few words spoken by someone & asking him / her to elobrate.
E.g. What do u mean by.......?
What does ..... Exactly mean to u?
Can u give me an example what u mean by......?
Reflecting - facts vs feelings
More feelings than facts - empathising
More facts than feelings - paraphrasing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home